Thursday, September 18, 2008

6 quirks....

really? okay. brooke tagged me, and so i will impart.

{6 quirks}

* i am sentimental to a fault, hence crying when i think and old house won't have an appreciative owner. my gma helen says that's okay to be so sentimental. anything means everything to me, and i am proud of it...

* i am scared spitless to have another baby, really, spitless.... {i don't know if i'll make it thru, and the other part of me is desperately baby hungry, not enough yet mind you}

*i am pretty lax on a lot of things. i am really good at prioritizing and saying, this is totally not worth ruining my day over, sorry i can't go to 49 things today, and i don't feel guilty about it.

* i waste endless amounts of time thinking about the SLR camera i will never own. canon or nikon?

*i ponder if i will work when my kids grow up and wonder what i want to be, a lot. i would love to teach but worry i will be burned out, maybe hair, hmm i do love photography though? i think about it all the time.....

* although i am constantly propositioned to go into the food catering industry, i will NEVER do it. well, not on anyone elses terms. i cook with so much love, it would have to be appreciated, A LOT. possibly a small cafe with limited hours, just to keep me happy when the kids leave me. but, no dinners, no receptions. i only cater for those i love. so, there you go. i give a killer shower and paige, maybe your reception and/or wedding dinner......... {it pays to be my friend, i will fatten you up in no time}

2 comments:

Brooke said...

thanks for participating.....

paige m. said...

I am holding you to that... for sure!