Saturday, October 23, 2010

the fruit of my loins emerges into this world - the picture version

Rowan William Mac 10/19/10 2:58 p.m. 7 lbs. 15 ounces. 20 1/2 inches. perfection.


Ella is a pro at loving this little man. it is so sweet. the nurses at the hospital got a kick out of this onesie. it is set up like a eye chart and says: mom says if you can read this, change my diaper. unfortunately it is a 10 minute outfit, after it's been on 10 minutes, there are explosions with unfortunate consequences.......
ella was eating m&m's, telling rowan all about them.



nothing better than some cross eyed shots and a chubby toddler face filled with big sister pride.


i really don't know if he could be any more pretty, really i am so in love with this little man.



his head gets so cold. we have had to make him the roman catholic priest and cover him up.



just a few hours old meeting the other fruits of my loins.....



unfortunately ella had a horrible allergic flare up right before he was born. we made her wear the mask and go see dr. lloyd for clearance before she could meet row....

i am working on the birth story which might be a few days. i want to record these great things while they are fresh on my mind. we are doing well at this house.







8 comments:

Bart and Jill Schenck Family said...

Heidi, I am so happy for you guys! He is beautiful. I'm so glad everything went well and you are doing good! Love love love the hair.

kate said...

congrats heidi! he is really so handsome!

Lori said...

congratulations heidi and scott! he's beautiful

The Ballard's said...

Congratulations, he is beautiful.

Deanna said...

Oh yay! What a beautiful little boy. He's so dark headed! And how come you get ones with so much hair? So not fair. That's more hair than Camilla has at 15 months! What a lucky little boy to get to be loved by your family :-)

Can't wait to hear all about the birth. I am so happy for you guys!

sp.dandilicious@gmail.com said...

He is so handsome. I am so excited for Easton to get a little brother. Congrats!
Stacie P.

Justin, Kalee, Jackson, Ava and Gabriella Peacock said...

Congratulations! We are so excited and happy for you! I love that it is now 2/2. I love his name and all the dark hair...he is a Christensen! What an adorable (and very handsome) baby boy. I cannot believe how old Ella is. Your kids are adorable. I want to come to Utah right now!!!!:)

Tammy said...

I love him and all his dark hair.
He's so handsome.

Congratulations you guys!