Monday, January 5, 2009

and the winner is....

Stacie said...


Sonora Grill sounds great to me also. I didn't know it was Steve B. that owns it. I'll have to try it and go say hi. Thanks so much for the comment on my blog, it was nice to finally hear how things can turn out positive!


yay stacie! email me at scott4heidi@aol.com with your address and i will get your card in the mail! congrats.......

and thanks for entering everyone. i hope you go and give this place a try, maybe your heart will pitter patter like mine does when i drink the green salsa....

1 comment:

For Petesakes said...

After reading this post I decided we must try.. Wow!! It is so so yummy! I loved the food, loved the friendly service especially (from Steve) and I loved the atmoshpere. Thanks for recommending because I would of continued driving right on by if you hadn't